Updated: 20th June 2022
Freelance Tech & Innovation Consulting
- Over the last 10 years I’ve helped corporate clients deliver market leading digital propositions in Sports Gambling, Telco, Pharma, Banking, and other interesting industries.
- 2.5 years ago I started focusing on Tech and innovation within the legal industry. I love it!
- I now freelance consult to:
- Law firm innovation teams
- LegalTech Consultancies
- Tech Start-ups
I've recently moved to Berlin and am loving the summer here so far. Although it’s a capital city, it’s got surprisingly chill vibes.
I plan to stay until winter arrives.
- Chill capital city ✅
- Great weather (In summer!) ✅
- Awesome food options (Veggie + international variety) ✅
- Cheap ✅
- Culture of eating and drinking outside ✅
- Many activities and sports ✅
- Lovely apartment located in a central area ✅
- Bike friendly ✅
- Easy to get by with English (I’m also learning German!) ✅
- Training for a half-marathon in Copenhagen in September 🏃
- Learning German 🇩🇪
- Improving my cooking 👨🍳
This page is inspired by Derek Sivers:
What I'm doing now | Derek Sivers
I'm publishing three new books this year: "Your Music and People" was done last year. Patrick Smith is animating the whole audiobook. "Hell Yeah or No" was finished a few weeks ago. I just recorded and edited the audiobook. Now sending the text to translators.